Wednesday, May 21, 2014

S.M.A.R.T.

Over the next 14 weeks, from Memorial Day to Labor Day, I plan to meet several goals with my running group.


  1. Lose 10 pounds. This is really the minimum of what I'd like to lose but I don't have a great track record of losing weight quickly and I'd like to be able to achieve this one.
  2. Meet with the group for at least 12 times. This means both big runs with the whole group and little one-on-one runs.
  3. Mix it up! Do at least 3 different physical activities each week. Most likely that will look like a couple of runs, riding my bike to work, and attend my Thursday class. I'll need to get creative when I'm on my 2-week vacation!
  4. Just schedule a damn massage already.  


Make it SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely!


No comments:

Post a Comment