Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hot Dog!

Last Friday was the Kalamazoo Hot Dog Walk! I learned that there is a bigger difference between 5 and 6 hot dogs than one dog....

Treat Street I forgot how to math and ordered the 1/4 pound dog so I only had half. They have the best buns but just eh dogs.
Nagle's Top Dog & Malt Shoppe They have an incredible variety of toppings and some interesting combos. This year, I stuck with Chicago dogs when they had them.
Dogs with Style These guys were new to me and were amazing! The best Chicago dog I've ever had! They also have a huge variety including pretzel buns, bacon wrapped dogs, and mac-and-cheese as a topping.
Coney Island My favorite place. They have the best atmosphere and great hot dogs.
Ray Ray's Italian Beef & Sausage reminds me of the "No Soup for You" Seinfeld guy.
Root Beer Stand Meh. They have been very accommodating to the walkers and the car hops are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment